Friday, November 19, 2010

Today was a good day.


We had a great day today. We walked around the town in the morning. The weather was beautiful again.  It was a high of 60, sunny and a little breezy. I took Holly out for a bike ride and  let her swim at a beach on the ICW. We'll see if I can figure out how to post the video I took on my phone. I also went for a run after I took Holly back to the motorhome.  There was a wine tasting tonight in town, so I enjoyed some good Chardonnay and talked to some of the residents here.We are planning on going over to Ft. Fisher tomorrow and heading up towards Wilmington (slowly).  You can drive on the beach at Carolina Beach, so I am looking forward to that. Hopefully I'll be able to find some waves to surf on out there. I hope everyone is doing well.  And thanks to Alex and Momma J for being followers of our blog!  haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment